hello from iran

I am an existentialist. I want to share my photos with you and read your comments about them. Thank you for your beautiful looks
Welcome to the Forum! When I was an undergraduate, I took a course on existentialism wth Paul Edwards, the editor of the Encyclopedia of Philosphy. He began the course by telling the class that existentialists were not only wrong, they knew they were wrong and were only in it for the money! It's been many decades now, but I still smile when I remember that first day of class. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of another philosopher.

Welcome to the Forum! When I was an undergraduate, I took a course on existentialism wth Paul Edwards, the editor of the Encyclopedia of Philosphy. He began the course by telling the class that existentialists were not only wrong, they knew they were wrong and were only in it for the money! It's been many decades now, but I still smile when I remember that first day of class. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of another philosopher.
thanks a lot
You know that the thoughts of people like Paul Edwards in religious countries like ours become more justifications that are abused by religious missionaries. For me, existential philosophy and phenomenology have created an opportunity to look at the world correctly. Consider a term like "back to things." or "zakhe".
How effective it can be in terms of photography.

Welcome Mehrdad!

Looking forward to see you photos here :)
What's your fav style of kind of photo interest?
Landscape, people, architecture?

Hi welcome, I have no idea what it is you do, big words this time of day makes my brain hurt,, well more than it does at the moment (chest infection)
welcome here post some images

Welcome Mehrdad!

Looking forward to see you photos here :)
What's your fav style of kind of photo interest?
Landscape, people, architecture?
Hello Dikkie, thank you for your warm welcome
I have sent two photos so far, but I don't know how to send the links for you to see.
Mostly landscape and abstract
I love cinematic frames

Hi welcome, I have no idea what it is you do, big words this time of day makes my brain hurt,, well more than it does at the moment (chest infection)
welcome here post some images
Hello, thank you for your warm welcome
I have sent two photos so far, but I don't know how to send the links for you to see.
I am very sorry that you are sick I hope you get better as soon as possible

Most reactions

New Topics

Back