Newbie searching for a page here on how to use this site-?

Belasik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How to post pics-explain a little about galleries/albums etc.

You can upload your images from your computer...

Have the images on computer/pad/tablet that you use to log on here
type your words here then to attach files look bottom left of this box
paper clip symbol and attach files
click if you will get options pic the best prob photo library choose your pic click ,, tick box will sho, then click addand up load
suggest no more than 4 images at a time
then click post reply

Attachments

• FAD0DAF3-6620-4EA6-8253-5A42F127D3A6.jpeg
    FAD0DAF3-6620-4EA6-8253-5A42F127D3A6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Have the images on computer/pad/tablet that you use to log on here
type your words here then to attach files look bottom left of this box
paper clip symbol and attach files
click if you will get options pic the best prob photo library choose your pic click ,, tick box will sho, then click addand up load
suggest no more than 4 images at a time
then click post reply

1.3mb file YIKES. LOL you left out when attaching images reduce your image to 1500 px or less on the long side. I also reduce the px/In or JPEG quality.

Also not covered once you attach an image, click near the top of the thumbnail to "insert" either full size or thumbnail in the post. If you use Flickr simply go to ""share" on your image > BB code>choose size>copy. Then paste the code into your post on TPF.

Thanks smoke, my brain is splat today seem I work on auto pilot

Howdy and welcome! If you get a Flickr account, you can upload there, and then get BB code that you can paste here. It works very well, and the basic account, limited to 1000 photos, is free with ads showing when you scroll through your pix.

Thanks for the welcome and replies. I'll just wander around and get stuff figured out. Try to upload a pic in the appropriate place. Is this a good place to return to if I need some tutoring?

@Belasik For questions and help try posting in Photography Beginners' Forum. If you still have unanswered questions or need assistance you can PM me.

Most reactions

Back