Hello from Missouri

DeltaWolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I am new to photograghy (Not include the $100 point and shoot cameras nor phone Cameras). I have a wide range for hobbies and Photograghy will complement everything else and give me a reason to do my other hobbies.

Those hobbies include but not limited to:
Racing
Baseball
Motorcycles (On and off road)
Firearms (going to school for Gunsmithing and wanting to start a company)

So some things that I am looking into doing with photography is videos and photos of all of these hobbies. At this time I do not intend to make money, but I would like to get to the point where I would not need to hire a photographer just to take photos for me or my friends doing our hobbies (unless I truly want to do so)

Anyway, I purchased a Canon t4i as a starting point, main selling point was the price and Auto Focus for videos. Now I have to figure out which lens to get for low light motorcycle movement. I know a little over what I can do at the moment, which is why I will be getting a basic "kit" lens any good sites that sell used?

Welcome aboard.

Hello!I'm from MO also! South by the Ark line.

Hello!I'm from MO also! South by the Ark line.

you mean the more south than Branson? But that is backwards country. lol Kidding, Hopefully I can get down to branson again, I love the area, a little Vegas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back