Hello from the Eastern Shore!

spiralout462

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am thoroughly enjoying browsing all the information and images on this great forum! I have been taking pictures my whole life but have never spent the time studying the art of Photography.

Like so many new members, I recently purchased my first DSLR. I am very pleased to have more flexibility and features. I am looking forward to increasing my photography skills and am willing to put a fair amount of time in to do so. I am grateful to all the experienced folks on this forum for sharing their knowledge with me. Without you guys this would be a very daunting endeavor.

Here are a few recent shots from my back yard that caught my eye. I would appreciate any thoughts or feedback.

Thanks again for your time

IMG_1308_zps87b8e59c.jpg

IMG_1321_zps27b93fa2.jpg

IMG_0373_zps7d49dae1.jpg

I am assuming you mean the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Welcome.
I live in Columbia in Howard County and there are a great many people here from the Mid-Atlantic region.

Chincoteage Island Virginia actually, just south of the MD line.

Very nice place! I visited there in October. Welcome from NOVA! I really like your photos.

Welcome to the site.

Little late. But welcome from the beautiful historic town of Milton, Delaware, hard by the banks of the scenic Broadkill River. Other wise known as between Milford, Georgetown and the beaches. Ever want to check out some large format photography and/or a wet process darkroom, give me a shout.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back