Hello from the Land of Leprechauns! :D

Graham1101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums :) I'm new here and hope that I can benefit from what seems a very Active community :) looking forward to communicating with you all :)

I am a student and as it was more cost effective for me I chose to shoot 35mm so most of my posts will generally be about that or how to get into digital in different ways. I have a beautiful Canon A1 with 3 lenses which I got recently. but due to my lack of free time atm I haven't been able to really get to shooting it. I have been shooting with a Bridge camera up until now and joining this forum as well as purchasing my Canon A1 was the first steps into my SLR and hopefully in time a DSLR career. I'm looking forward to every moment of it and hope to see 'all on the forums. :)

Thanks! :)

Welcome aboard.
céad míle fáilte

Go raibh maith agut! :)

Where on the green isle are you ?

Yeah - you already got all I know.
Well, there's also "Guinness"

I am living up in Leinster and yourself? :)

hmm @ snowbear you dont know the language eh? the possibilities are endless!! muwahahaha :p nah im only joking ill be nice! :)

Cork. Welcome to the forum

hmm @ snowbear you dont know the language eh? the possibilities are endless!! muwahahaha :p nah im only joking ill be nice! :)
It's cool - I can find Google Translate. ;)

Thank you! :) nice to have some fellow natives on here :)

and yes I guess but there are certain ancient words that google translate never found! xD

And some languages
ᐊᕆᐅᙵᐃᐹ

Haha that is very true!! :)

What us that Wingdings? ;P

No - it's the symbol "alphabet" for the Inuit language; it's polar bear for "Welcome."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back