Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

New camera and lens will arrive 2nd day air tomorrow, from B&H. I just couldn't wait a whole weekend without the camera. Haven't got the shakes yet, but the UPS truck better come early. :wink:

It all started with a simple Brownie, I moved up to old folding roll film cameras. Then I got a 35mm rangefinder. I saved an bought my first new camera, an SLR. Soon I needed bigger and better lenses, faster film, hot developers, pushing the ASA. Bought a 2 1/4 and a sheet film press camera. Now I've gone digital and can't get enough megapixels.

But I can quit any time I want. :D

I quit a few seconds ago. Then I started up again. That's control. Too bad you missed it.

Whoops- just quit again. and started back up.

no ... it needs glass plates to stay original, it is sort of ancient-ish .

New camera and lens will arrive 2nd day air tomorrow, from B&H. I just couldn't wait a whole weekend without the camera. Haven't got the shakes yet, but the UPS truck better come early. :wink:

It all started with a simple Brownie, I moved up to old folding roll film cameras. Then I got a 35mm rangefinder. I saved an bought my first new camera, an SLR. Soon I needed bigger and better lenses, faster film, hot developers, pushing the ASA. Bought a 2 1/4 and a sheet film press camera. Now I've gone digital and can't get enough megapixels.

But I can quit any time I want. :D

classic signes of addiction. starts with something small and moves on the bigger badder more dangerous stuff. someone get you some coffee!:coffee:

I will quit the whole day today! .. starting now.

Sure and then you will wake up tomorrow and see your camera bag on the floor, and say, what the hell, whats one more picture going to hurt!

I might do night photography, that does not count, right?

I cannot be seen... and it will be long exposure.

Long exposures are really hard to recover from... whats your remedy?

I take a nap during the exposure, so it feels shorter !

This thread reveals the secret of high post counts.

...which might be another addiction, who knows...

This thread reveals the secret of high post counts.

...which might be another addiction, who knows...

It helps to compensate for my mediocre photographic skills :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back