Hello! Newbie and Aspiring Photog here

SaqqaraBird

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello :)

I'm of course new to these forums (even though apparently I officially joined years ago though I have no memory of doing so haha) so just wanted to reach out and introduce myself. I am not new to photography, but I know I still have so much to learn, especially on the business and more technical side of things. I hope to eventually start my own photography business as many of you here, however I know there's a lot still I need to become better at, and I'm hoping participating in these forums with some established professionals will aid me in improving my skills.

I'll end it there for now but look forward to learning from and getting to know you all! :courage:

Last edited:
Welcome back to TPF! Lol! Five years since you joined!

Welcome back. I was gone for a while too. No reason why. Other hobbies and work mostly. If you get the opportunity to get some paid work. And you believe your capable of doing a good job. And it's realistically within you and your equipment's range. Don't be afraid to take some paid work. Don't get in too deep, but don't also pass up a chance to get some experience either.

Most reactions

Back