Hello one and all

pink_panther

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As you can see by my profile, I have not long joined this forum and website. I have to say it is definately one of the best photo forums I have come across so far.

I am based in wind and rain swept England. Fairly new to photography my other passion being aviation. I fly aerobatic stunt planes and own a Slingsby T67M Firefly if that means anything to anyone on here. :lol: If there is anyone based in the UK who wants to undertake some aerial photography, then I can supply the plane.

My aim by using this site is to improve my technique and general composition of my photos. I have seen some pretty amazing work on here so far and I have to say I am very impressed.

My task for this weekend is to ask YOU the other forum members to suggest an assignment for me for this Sunday (my day off). Give me some ideas of the type of photos you would like to see me attempt, please, nothing to complex, as already mentioned I am fairly new to this digital photography. People, places, moments, etc. Fire away!!

Have a great weekend peeps. :D

Chris

welcome :)

as for the assignemt, it depends where you are located. the sea is always a challenge...

of course arial photography is always a good chance for archeological sites! or try to get some really ancient structures which you can hardly see from the ground :)

I am around half an hours form some of the most breath taking scenery along the UK coastline. As for aerial photos, im not so sure this weather is going to hold for the weekend - so looks like im going to be ground based.

I am around half an hours form some of the most breath taking scenery along the UK coastline. As for aerial photos, im not so sure this weather is going to hold for the weekend - so looks like im going to be ground based.

Then how about some pics of the awesome scenery along the coastline? I've never been to the UK and I'd love to see as much as I can.

Meanwhile, a warm welcome to you! :D

Ok - Watch this space. I will get back to you with some pictures in due course. The weather here in the UK today (Sunday) is far from ideal.

Chris

Ok - Watch this space. I will get back to you with some pictures in due course. The weather here in the UK today (Sunday) is far from ideal.

Chris

my advice: open a new thread for each new set of images ... people tend not to reopen old threads ;)

I did the mistake of adding images to old threads some time ago, and hardly got any comments on the new images then!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back