HELLO!!!! This is Me

PictureThis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! My name is Nick, I live in Seattle and I have loved photography for a long time. I only just recently started to pursue photography as a career. There are a few main reasons but the biggest is because of my father. He passed away in April and he was always into photography and he had a big influence on my life. So one night I was surfing the web and kinda confused and the next I was signed up for school at the art institute of Seattle. I haven't looked back since. I am enjoying my classes and the things I am learning. I am not sure where I wanna go with my photography yet but a few areas I am interested in is Dance (ballet, jazz, hip-hop), cars, travel and weddings. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and swap talk about cameras and pictures and stuff!

Nick

Welcome! I recently joined as well, with a similar backstory.

My mom was always into photography. She passed away in 2003 and when moving my dad into a residence, I ended up with her camera stuff. Nothing fancy, but it just sparked something in me.

I'm taking classes as well and trying to learn as much as I can.

I'm sure you'll love it here!

Heya. Welcome to ThePhotoForum to both of you, Nick and Twinky! :D I hope you've found the forum you have always looked for ;) !

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I am loving it so far and BTW Antarctican..I love the penguin!

Most reactions

Back