Hello to everyone from France from an Aussie

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Edit oops just realised that that title makes it seem like I'm only saying hello to people who come from France. I meant "hello, I'm living in France, but I'm an Aussie, so Hello everyone!"

Hi Everyone,
Well I think I've finally found the forum I'm looking for. Everyone here's so nice!

I've been into photography on and off since I was about 8 when my dad bought me my first camera (now I'm 20). It was a just an average point and shoot thing,,, actually I think there's still a roll of film in it. Then I found dad's old Canon EOS 100, although it was new at the time. And I fell in love with it. I used to love looking through Dad's slides, he used to photograph for fishing magazines.
Now, I've moved to France for a year so I couldn't really bring it with me so instead I splashed out (not) on a $200 Konica-Minolta X20 Dimage that is probably worth $200. It's really crap if you try and do anything interesting with it - so I've fallen in love with Photoshop! Now I can make anything out of my crap photos. Yay! Long live crappy digital cameras.

My boyfriend just bought me a Lomo LC-A so I should get it in about a month. But right now I really want a panoramic wideangle camera, so we'll see.

See ya 'round the forum, oh and have a look at some of my pics on my blog.
Vicky

Meysha, welcome to this crazy world that TPF is! :)

Most reactions

Back