Hello.

David A Sercel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidaaronsercel.com
Hi,

My name is David Sercel, I was born in Colorado in 1986, am currently living in Ethridge, Tennessee, and am a senior in high school and will be graduating this spring. I am a wildlife artist, working in the mediums of mixed-media sculpture, watercolor and acrylic painting, and photography. Most of my work depicts birds, but I also do other kinds of wildlife and scenics. I have been selling my work at shows and galleries for about two years, only doing it part time since I am still in school, but after I graduate I am hoping to go into art full time. I also play the piano, mostly classical music, and I especially enjoy playing Chopin and Liszt, and also BachÂ’s organ works.

But can you do it all whilst riding a unicycle? ;-)
Welcome to TPF

(More talent falls into our evil web. Mwahahahaha!)

Welcome! That's quite a list of talents...I look forward to seeing your work!

David A Sercel said:
Hi,

My name is David Sercel, I was born in Colorado in 1986, am currently living in Ethridge, Tennessee, and am a senior in high school and will be graduating this spring. I am a wildlife artist, working in the mediums of mixed-media sculpture, watercolor and acrylic painting, and photography. Most of my work depicts birds, but I also do other kinds of wildlife and scenics. I have been selling my work at shows and galleries for about two years, only doing it part time since I am still in school, but after I graduate I am hoping to go into art full time. I also play the piano, mostly classical music, and I especially enjoy playing Chopin and Liszt, and also BachÂ’s organ works.

Hi David. Pretty impressive resume, above!! Chopin and Liszt are not easy to play, let alone Bach. Great to have another classical music fan in TPF, welcome and enjoy your stay.

David - I really like you right now:) First of all you are in my age :) secondly you like/respect John Paul II and he was from Poland, where I live :) third: you like Chopin!!! YOU ARE VERY POLISH!!!! :):) you became officialy befriended by mentos :) proud member of almost 3000 posts :D

Yeah hoo!! We have another southern boy hanging about!! Welcome to TPF! Mind the crazies. I see a few have started to set you in thier targets. Don't feed them what ever you do- especially after midnight. :shock:

mygrain said:
Mind the crazies. I see a few have started to set you in thier targets. Don't feed them what ever you do- especially after midnight. :shock:
Oh don't worry! I am always VERY careful in places like this. And I don't even dare to venture out after midnight... Way to dangerous...

:D :D :D

David

Welcome, welcome :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back