Helmet....

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
normal_helmetresize.jpg

it's a nice subject with great colours, but I wonder if another angle or composition wouldnt have made the shot even better...

I agree with the others. Great colors! Unfortunately you lose most of that in the second image. If you have trouble getting a good composition by pulling back, maybe the opposite will work. As it is, the first one is a little confusing. Maybe by cropping in even tighter, you can make it more of an abstract.

I'll bet that helmet has a shield on it and I would have liked to see that.

Rather than hang it, maybe place it on the tailboard, jumpseat, front seat, or on the head of a firefighter. Like the others I would like to see more of it.

fredcwdoc said:
I'll bet that helmet has a shield on it and I would have liked to see that.

Rather than hang it, maybe place it on the tailboard, jumpseat, front seat, or on the head of a firefighter. Like the others I would like to see more of it.

man...I was just walking by the fire truck and saw it and snapped it.....it was at a Chamberfest in a small town and the truck was on display........no real time to move the helmet around.......any of you photshop experts are more than welcome to play with it and come up with an abstract........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back