Help and comments please

I don't care for the added blur at all. Maybe try a light vignette if you want to emphasize the kit. Also, why blur out the name of the town? I didn't shoot anything new to mess around with this weekend and your avatar says OK to edit your photos so I gave this a try with my own version, I hope you don't mind... Without the RAW file I couldn't do too much with the exposure or WB but I wanted to see what the vignette would look like.

truck small - tpf edit by SharonCat..., on Flickr

I don't care for the added blur at all. Maybe try a light vignette if you want to emphasize the kit.

The shot was all about the turnouts. This particular pumper was a favorite of mine because the front bumper was wide and just the right height to sit on when changing, or to stack your gear on out of the water. The symbolism behind the shot is that it was the last time I wore them.

I don't care for the added blur at all. Maybe try a light vignette if you want to emphasize the kit.

The shot was all about the turnouts. This particular pumper was a favorite of mine because the front bumper was wide and just the right height to sit on when changing, or to stack your gear on out of the water. The symbolism behind the shot is that it was the last time I wore them.

That is great info about the symbolism but it doesn't make the added blur any better looking Sorry.

it doesn't make the added blur any better looking Sorry.

No need to apologize, what a boring world this would be if we all thought the same. I had multiple problems with the image, and thanks to the comments of those on this site, I've been able to correct many of them. As I don't have any deadlines to meet, the image is still evolving.

Most reactions

Back