TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... GET TO 3,000! :mrgreen:

ask me any questions you want and I'll answer them. :mrgreen:

as of now... I have 9 more to go... so get your question in... you only have 9 chances... ;)

Do you like Cheese?

If so, what's your favourite?

Do you make people say cheese when you take pictures?

Why do people do that anyway?

They don't smile when they say the word?

bace said:
Do you like Cheese?

If so, what's your favourite?

Do you make people say cheese when you take pictures?

Why do people do that anyway?

They don't smile when they say the word?
1) hmmm, yes I like cheese.
2) pepperjack (I like it hot) :sexywink: :lmao:
3) NO definately not...
4) I have no idea... I guess during the EEE part it's supposed to look like a smile... :confused:
5) I agree... :lol:

Explain the oscillation theory and how it relates to temporal mechanics. In 10 words or less.

tmpadmin said:
Explain the oscillation theory and how it relates to temporal mechanics. In 10 words or less.
The properties of the second order half-linear difference equation.

10 words...

Do you wear hats?

If you were sitting alone somewhere (with your camera) and a spaceship comes down and you get to meet aliens. No doubt your camera would be clicking away. They give you the opportunity to go with them to see the universe, or they take your camera and leave you here. You cannot go tell anyone you are leaving so everyone would think you died, and there is a 99.9999% chance you can never return.

Would you go?

tmpadmin said:
If you were sitting alone somewhere (with your camera) and a spaceship comes down and you get to meet aliens. No doubt your camera would be clicking away. They give you the opportunity to go with them to see the universe, or they take your camera and leave you here. You cannot go tell anyone you are leaving so everyone would think you died, and there is a 99.9999% chance you can never return.

Would you go?
yes. :)

tmpadmin said:

Would you go?

Are the female aliens hot?

Most reactions

Back