Help with motion shots::::

well the thing with your camera is it probably doesn't take quick burst sequences (i would guess maybe 1.5 frames per second) so if you take a sequence of images and put them together in photoshop, there will be a huge gap

shutter speed? which i think you mentioned has nothing to do with that

is something like this what your looking to get:
http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=180rgy.jpg

edit: sorry it won't let me embed it, just click the link thats one i did about a year ago
my.php

well the thing with your camera is it probably doesn't take quick burst sequences (i would guess maybe 1.5 frames per second) so if you take a sequence of images and put them together in photoshop, there will be a huge gap

shutter speed? which i think you mentioned has nothing to do with that

is something like this what your looking to get:
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 180rgy.jpg

edit: sorry it won't let me embed it, just click the link thats one i did about a year ago
my.php

With my camera I choose "continuous" and def during the day it shoots multiple shots quickly I think it can do a decent sequence photo.And with this camera if I increase my shutter speed it does increase the quickness of the photo's taken.The lower the number it tends to take the pictures slower.

And with this camera if I increase my shutter speed it does increase the quickness of the photo's taken.The lower the number it tends to take the pictures slower.

yes i obviously know that. but before you were getting at if you up the shutter speed the guy on the bike will be closer when you string them together in photoshop on the final image.

edit: just found this on a website "Continuous Shooting Speed 1.7 frames per second" thats for your camera therefore the images will be quite spaced out because the guy is going to be moving fast on the bike

yes i obviously know that. but before you were getting at if you up the shutter speed the guy on the bike will be closer when you string them together in photoshop on the final image.

edit: just found this on a website "Continuous Shooting Speed 1.7 frames per second" thats for your camera therefore the images will be quite spaced out because the guy is going to be moving fast on the bike

If I am further away w/a wider view of things I'll be fine. :thumbup: I'll try this soon and we will see.

If I am further away w/a wider view of things I'll be fine. :thumbup: I'll try this soon and we will see.
all i'm saying is you wont get a real sense of a sequence using the low frame rate

Most reactions

Back