Help :(

uglyChunk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First of all, my English is very poor but i hope somebody will understand...

Im new in Photo world, I bouht my first camera(Sony DSC t33) and I love to shot pictures any time I can, but i want to ask...is there any software that can fix picture details such as my skin? Im a boxer, and my face is full of scars and acne scars(i've used steroids), photo quality is so good that every little "point" is very visible and its make me really ugly :(. Is there some kind of program that can make those things a little more "gently"? Please dont ban me i just want one reply and Im gone

Dude - once a moderator finds out you used steriods, you'll be banned for sure! :confused:

Kiddin... :D

If you have photoshop, you can use "smooth" function to erase the details of the skin. Just paint over your face, except the eyes and the mouth. It's a common technique.

Or you can get a softening filter... It smoothes out the details and imperfections of the skin. around 20 bucks or so.

Anybody knows a tutorial for the guy?

I use corel photopaint... it has some cool options too :)

Hi again, thank you for help, I have a photoshop but i did'nt know that there is such options (lol). And I'll get corel from my friend. Thank you very much

It's not so much an option...but a technique. It takes practice to make it look good and not too fake. There are different ways to go about it so give it a try and then you can ask more specific questions.

Most reactions

Back