HELP!

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of. He's 16 going on 12 on a good day...
Having said that...
It has to be able to attach a fisheye to it and he does not like the gopro line because he has to be able to replay on the spot and watch.
Cheaper is better-he changes his interests more often than underwear and his responsibility level is below that of a 12 year old.

MLeeK said:
My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of. He's 16 going on 12 on a good day...
Having said that...
It has to be able to attach a fisheye to it and he does not like the gopro line because he has to be able to replay on the spot and watch.
Cheaper is better-he changes his interests more often than underwear and his responsibility level is below that of a 12 year old.

Any price range? Does he want a DSLR?

-Ken Turner

I hadn't really thought about it. That could work, I suppose! CHEAP! Think CHEAP AS HELL! Couple hundred bucks? I'll ask her for clarification.

Having said that...

Flip camera and fish eye adapter sound like a good fit.

I was thinking about something cheap with a fisheye adapter. Maybe $150 or under for the cam. That might just be a good idea!

they have screens for go pros now

Is used from B&H, Adorama or KEH an option?

Is used from B&H, Adorama or KEH an option?
It definitely is an option, but she's not wanting to dish out a ton of money. He really is irresponsible and he really does change his mind like the wind. I can't blame her. He's had all kinds of these grand ideas... Then he's over it after he's had the toy for a little while. This is the one he's harped on the longest, so we are hopeful!

Sorry I can't be of any real help - I know nothing about video.

Sorry I can't be of any real help - I know nothing about video.

Me either. Total NOTHING. We have a camcorder here we have used all of twice since buying it. It's just not my thing!

My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of.

Am I the only one that finds this confusing?
What's that line from Spaceballs? Oh: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of.

Am I the only one that finds this confusing?
What's that line from Spaceballs? Oh: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."
Hey, I could then tell you that we have custody of the other brother who is in no way related to us!
It's one really f'd up family!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back