HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So simple: If you have the money, get it. If you don't, tell yourself you didn't really want it anyway. I waffled a few times about something I could nevertheless easily afford, then decided what the heck and got them. There will be times when you can't get the stuff you want, and you'll be glad you got what you did back in the good old days when you were flush with cash.

I can not help, I just bought a Sigma 150...

Steve

Personally, I think the point of choosing a particualr camera body is for the benefit of using that line of lenses. I bought the D70 for the Nikkor lenses, so I wouldn't go for 3rd party lenses unless they are phenominal.

How come so expensive for a 4.5 lens.. ?
Or am I just too used to FD prices :)

clarinetJWD said:
Personally, I think the point of choosing a particualr camera body is for the benefit of using that line of lenses. I bought the D70 for the Nikkor lenses, so I wouldn't go for 3rd party lenses unless they are phenominal.
I've played with this lens in the store and it is.

montresor said:
So simple: If you have the money, get it. If you don't, tell yourself you didn't really want it anyway. I waffled a few times about something I could nevertheless easily afford, then decided what the heck and got them. There will be times when you can't get the stuff you want, and you'll be glad you got what you did back in the good old days when you were flush with cash.
I have the money, I just can't justify buying it at this price. I don't make a living at photography and would feel like I was wasting money.

would feel like I was wasting money.

If you taking pictures is a hobby and you enjoy doing it then spend money on your hobby is not wasting money just spending it..but do what you want

Most reactions

Back