Here are some of my shots.

shaner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thelapyap.com
DSC02449.JPG

Hi shaner, and Welcome To ThePhotoForum :D.

These are too large the way they are.
I have only clicked on "The Earths Moon" and it does not even fit into my 19" screen.
However I must say: if that was taken with a camera phone only, then those cameras must have come a long, long way. I can't quite believe this.

Posting links does not give you the amount of replies that you are hoping for, I'm afraid. I for my part don't have the time to click through 13 links - but I would probably look at all 13 pics in a thread, even though I might then still not be able to comment on each and every one of them.

From what I can see, there are some cool shots, but I can not really see the pics that well cause of the size. I only have a 14" monitor, and it took a while to find the moon.
Welcome to the forum too!!!

Some very cool pictures, nice work! By the way, I use two spanned 17" monitors at a total of 2560x2048 and they fill the screen almost entirely! Perhaps a judicious application of resizing? :)

Rob

sorry everyone i didnt realize everyone had such small monitors. Ill make thumbnails for them later when i get off work. and those pics were taken with a sony cybershot.

shaner said:
sorry everyone i didnt realize everyone had such small monitors. Ill make thumbnails for them later when i get off work. and those pics were taken with a sony cybershot.

Lol, I sometimes surf here with my Blackberry... That's 240x260, or about 3" in monitor terms! :)

What a variety of motifs and light situations. With the photos downsized to being screen-friendly, I can appreciate them a whole lot better and I like them!

The picture taken off the TV screen captures me most - it is fun trying to do that, I have done so, too. The effect is quite something else, I think ;). But I also like the one with the lighter in your hand as the only light source. Or those "ancient" lamps :D.

THanks a lot. MY fav is toddy the turtle. I like the thin layer of water over the dark orange stones.

Most reactions

Back