jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While folks further north are getting cold weather and snow, Spring has arrived in the South with balmy days, and with those nice days, the bees are coming out. First pix in what seems to be forever.

feb15202403 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

feb15202401 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great fun: Laline Paull's The Bees. Fictional deep dive into life inside a beehive. Loved it.

Waiting to take some shots like those. It's been a strange climate winter. People in Southern Pennsylvana are reporting early spring flowers and bees. Its snowing now, but in a few days it's supposed to be back up in the high 40's.

With the dandelions come the bees! And they're hungry. :lol: It's nice to see them!
Yep, love seeing them. I think these were part of an advance team reconnoitering the area for pollen sources.
Great fun: Laline Paull's The Bees. Fictional deep dive into life inside a beehive. Loved it.
Will add it to my ever growing list.
Nice shots. Good to see some bees. We need more.
Thanks! Yes, definitely need to see more, which is why I don't spray around my yard.
Waiting to take some shots like those. It's been a strange climate winter. People in Southern Pennsylvana are reporting early spring flowers and bees. Its snowing now, but in a few days it's supposed to be back up in the high 40's.
Yes, very strange. We are dipping into the uppder 30's during the night this weekend, but by Wed we'll see 80 again.
Always a pleasure to see bees,...
Agreed!
Look Like Honey Bees. Got to be a good sign. Nice shots
Yes, honey bees. Thanks!

Nice macro! Lucky you with the full Springtime. Got in a few walks with our fake spring days. May have another coming up.

Can't beat some good bee shots, spring must be in the way! Nice pics.

Nice macro! Lucky you with the full Springtime. Got in a few walks with our fake spring days. May have another coming up.
Thanks! Taken with my Tamron 18-400mm at 400mm. It makes a nice pseudo-macro, which is one of the selling points. You can zoom to 400mm at 10 inches, so pretty nice.
Can't beat some good bee shots, spring must be in the way! Nice pics.
Thanks!

Happy days Jeff, you got dandelions already!
Nice bee shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back