Here goes.. randomness

hhhmmm.. I'm starting to think you all just dig the cowboy not necessarily the photo... :lmao:

Yup, love the first one. Not a fan of the second.

Very good shots. #1 like others ... i like the most :) I would do nothing to either.

#1 is freaking amazing. I love the feel of it. The cowboy looks like he's exhausted and beat up, the crowd in the background gives the feeling of something exciting that just happened. The PP is just stupendous in my opinion!

I too am still a newbie of sorts and hope I can achieve shots just like that someday.

May I ask how you shot it and what editing you did to achieve the look you did?

The second one...Not my thing but I do like the colors popping from it. The floating head kind of creeps me out but it's interesting to look at lol.

May I ask how you shot it and what editing you did to achieve the look you did?

It's pretty straight forward actually, Shot with my 50mm f1.2, probably shot around 1.4 or 1.8 but I was pretty close, I stealthily snuck to the door where the cowboys go in and out of the arena and was able to get this.
as far as PP goes, I just cropped square and vignetted a little bit.

I personally like vignetting, used to shoot with a holga and like the look, plus I think it helps bring the eye to the subject..

Trust me... it is NOT "the cowboy" but the whole photo that I like. Its a great piece of art IMO. :)

Thank you. that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.. :blushing:

I like the piece on the cowboy, but I also like the mysteriousness about the second one. It's like all dramatic and stuff with the lighting :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back