Hey all (pics)

Ryan Sitko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys whats goin on? Just joined, im getting pretty into these amazing quality photos i've been seeing taken by my buddies lately. Im basically here to learn some knowledge about photography and get some input on a camera that best suits me.

This is the quality of photo i want to have with whatever camera & lens i decide to buy:
saturday_049.jpg

saturday_060.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. The shots are not mine though :( I'm working on it though... i just need someone to point me in the right direction of a camera and lens set-up to buy

Uh oh! You've posted two pics which are not yours... tsk, tsk, tsk!! Better give credit to the photographer and/or indicate the link. That's one of our rules here at the Forum.

Other than that, welcome aboard.

Thanks guys :)

welcome to the site, i'm also into doing vehicle shots too.

welcome to the site, i'm also into doing vehicle shots too.

Thats going to be about 95% of the shots im going to take... got any advice for a newb? :D

Hi Ryan, welcome to the forums! :) and some cool photos that your friend took. To get those type of quality photos im sure any DSLR would suffice. What does your friend use?

Hi Ryan, welcome to the forums! :) and some cool photos that your friend took. To get those type of quality photos im sure any DSLR would suffice. What does your friend use?

I'm pretty sure this is the lens - 70-300 IS and i dont know as far as camera.
I don't know much about this yet so thats why i'm here :blushing:

Hehe thats cool. All I can suggest is research (google, forums, and even http://www.dpreview.com) I would look at all the brands and the price range at which your looking at, and then research those cameras.

Your friend has a Canon EOS 20D, I saved one of the images your friend took and I then went to the properties of that pic and gave it gave me the info there :p

(Just a thought, if you go with Canon, you might be able to borrow your friends lenses? If he is kind enough hehe.)

Hah you're good! I have heard good things about the Canon 30D... I know this is kind of a broad question but what would you prefer, the 20D or 30D?

I've been told to go with either Nikon or Canon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back