Hey! I'm a prize-winning photographer!

ksmattfish said:
Congrats! Do we get to see the prize winning pic? or pics?

Thank you, honey!! :D Well, it was for overall "body of work". I think "Best of Show" is a pretty generic term, though it did kind of make me feel like a prize poodle at first. :p I took along some recent stuff, like the "sock shop" pic and the bicycle shop that my hubby framed in time, so they were displayed, along with a few other B&W prints. (Admittedly I don't have many.) :wink: I had a lot of framed Polaroid stuff on display, image transfers, lifts, and SX-70 stuff. Pretty much the stuff I've put in the "terri" gallery here (not the miscellaneous stuff) is stuff I think has enough merit to put out there. :)

Hey, I sold 2 more "Box Camera" prints that day- one to the festival organizer! :wink: That one stays popular - see how good your eye is??

Thanks for the collective cheer, everybody! :love:

Big congrats to you, Terri! Well deserved and about time!

Nice one Terri!

terri said:
I never view these festivals as competitive events, as long as I sell enough to get that entry fee back and a little more, I'm happy.

Hmm, I havent heard of a setup like that, but then again I havent been to a real competition like that. Its an interesting idea though, and good opportunity to sell stuff. What was the entry fee?

And congrats on your award! :0)

lucky dog. i haven't gotten mine yet. why? because people are idiots and pretty much accused me of putting a digital image in a colour category. and mr nipple twister didn't know lightning could go across the sky. dumb a$$.

anyhow. im not bitter anymore :) congrats terri :D!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back