hey raven

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you don't have much of a green thumb i see. spruce up the place a bit will ya?

Whaddaya mean? She keeps them just shy of dead on purpose!

As Chiller would say ...

Schmokin' shot, JonMikal! If you look at the top center part of the tree ... it looks like a skull staring back at you !!!

Why do you keep getting invited to AprilRaven's and I have yet to receive one invitation?

Very creepy feel to this photo. I can't see Anicole's skull though... Really like the effects. :thumbup:

Calliope said:
I can't see Anicole's skull though... Really like the effects. :thumbup:

I can't either. *squints* Oh well. AWESOME shot!! I love it, it's so creepy!

In my HUMBLEST of unworthy opinions, ;), I would vote to see more sky and less foreground grass. A little more creepy house and creepy clouds, a little less not-so-scary grass.

you see not so scary grass cause i was going for an IR shot, which as usual, went sour. my sour IR shots always give me something to use for an Aprilraven or Chiller post ;)

i see the skull anicole :thumbup:

thats anicole's skull....??? get down girl and put your face on.!!

i so love this shot..and yes thats my house...
oh and calliope... he is not invited... he is staying out side...
you, however are invited... just bring a shovel in case you come when one of my neighbors is trying to dig out...

thanks jonmikal... i really want these IR shots in my house... they are so dang cool....

actually, the clouds look like a dragon...thats even cooler

aprilraven said:
oh and calliope... he is not invited... he is staying out side...
you, however are invited... just bring a shovel in case you come when one of my neighbors is trying to dig out...

(whispers: and bring the script pad!!!)

man thats creepy...it looks like it could be on the cover of some really old horror film. Any chance of enlightening us mortals with how you achieved the effect?

that tree is amazing, its really cool

303villain said:
i am SOOoooOOO jealous of your house! its flippin sweet! great picture!

ahhh sweetie dont be... its a bit drafty, and has one heck of a range of ghosts and goblins attached to it....( and under it....) :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back