Hey there from Jax!

Sharpiks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ever since I was a very small child (old enough to hold things) I've always been fascinated with camera and film and it's ability to freeze a moment in time for eternity. About two years ago, my mother gave me an old digital camera of hers, which was my first camera I actually used. It was a Gateway DC-M42 (4.2 Megapixel), and I took pictures of anything that pretty much appealed to me. Looking back, I can't believe I thought it actually took good pictures. Last Christmas I was given a Polaroid i1236 (12.0 Megapixel), which I must say is a great camera for amateur photography and just starting out.

I like to think I'm getting better with my photography - My main theme is urban (but I don't always stick to that theme, that's more of a guideline. I'm really more general photography... I just live in city limits.) and I've gotten some great shots before.

I'm also pretty handy with editing software, namely Paint Shop Pro X3. And given all of this, I thought I'd search for a photography community and mingle. This place was the first to come up in my searches, and looked pretty nice, so I figured I'd join and get to learn a few things/techniques to better my photography. ;)

Last edited:
Hello sharpiks and welcome to the forum.

Be prepared for a good ride and don't forget to strap yourself in...:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back