Peter42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ipernity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, forummebers,
after a good start here, i like to introduce myself to you.
My name ist Peter, am sligthly pointing the age of 50 in two years, i´m married and interested in a lot of technical stuff. Working as a developer, programmer and supporter for color-printing-systems in germany. Not theses Ink-Stuff, only the big ones for press and advertising. ;)
My favorite hobby is music, im playing guitar, bass, drums and keyboards, only my voice had no chance, to get be heared. :D Photograpy was first my hate, i programmed some 3D virtualization for Rendering and Raytracing-Software, in that case i had to learn to handle the Optics and Physiks of a real camera, to rebuild it in the virtual world. That was 18 Years ago, in the meantime i bought an real camera, at first the Nikon EM, some pocketthingis and after the EOS from Canon had been reached payable regions, im working with the 20D. It is a wonderful cam, i do not miss all the features of the newer ones. I made some shots for calendars here in south france and my chief was going to begg me, "Do you do some shots new next year again?" :D
Im not the king of the cam, never, but im in with some kind of electronic imaging. I hope, to learn something new at here and can give also some hints back to the community.

I dont know why i started in the BW-section, i´m an color and HDR fan, i start with something im not that familiar with and was impressed, how friendly you all are.
I´m shure, to have a good time with you, thanks to LaFoto, merci Madame, pour la bienvenue.

Bon soiree, Peter

Willkommen bei TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back