Hi, I'm from North Louisiana

Ryan Hall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Photographers,

My name is Ryan and I am from North Central Louisiana. Right now photography is a hobby for me, but I am excited about doing it professionally soon. I shoot with a Nikon D80 and two lenses, the Nikon 18-55mm and a Sigma 70-300mm.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from others on this forum.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hello! What town in Louisiana do you live in? I'm from Northwestern Louisiana. A small town called Many.

Hello! What town in Louisiana do you live in? I'm from Northwestern Louisiana. A small town called Many.

Yea, I've heard of Many. I live in Dubach and work in Ruston. Aren't you near Natchidoches? (sp?)

What camera and lenses do you shoot with?

-Ryan

Yea, I've heard of Many. I live in Dubach and work in Ruston. Aren't you near Natchidoches? (sp?)

What camera and lenses do you shoot with?

-Ryan

Yeah, I'm not very far from Natchitoches. I practically live there because I am over there all the time.

I am new to photography, I have a Nikon N65, Nikon D70, and a Nikon AF 28-80mm f/3.3

Welcome aboard.

Yeah, I'm not very far from Natchitoches. I practically live there because I am over there all the time.

I am new to photography, I have a Nikon N65, Nikon D70, and a Nikon AF 28-80mm f/3.3

Cool, my wife has an N65, but that's hers and I've never used it. Are you getting into photography as a hobby, or are you taking a class? What do you hope to accomplish with it?

Cool, my wife has an N65, but that's hers and I've never used it. Are you getting into photography as a hobby, or are you taking a class? What do you hope to accomplish with it?

It's a hobby of mine. I've always adored everything about photography, ever since I was a wee lad (although I'm not that much grown up), and I just got into it recently.

I'm 15, and still in high school, so it's just a hobby. I like shooting skateboard photography also, and I am starting to that for friends, and I'm going to talk to a skate shop around here about shooting for them. But really, I'm just in it for a hobby, and I love it. I'm just hoping to accomplish a few things, really learn a lot about photography, maybe get a small job or two shooting photos for people, start a portfolio sometime next year, and that is pretty much it

I don't really care to get very serious with my photography, as it's something I love. If I'm shooting photos for my own pleasure, to scan or upload and look at, and put them up, I am perfectly happy with just that. If I could get serious with it though, I would not mind that, and I think that would be perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back