hide and seek

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my fav from the dc meet-up

45296279-O.jpg

:mrgreen: one of my favorites too....as always, a chick out smarting the guys...and still multi-tasking.... on the phone..and making a grocery list in her head, no doubt!!

what a great idea jonmikal.. you can spot the neatest things, in the most ordinary scenes...

That is such a cool shot Jon. How the .... did you see this one. Great eye buddy. Love it. I can see why it is a fave. :thumbup: :thumbup:

April...you crack me up girl. :biglaugh: The reason the guy does not have anything in his hands..is cause he has all his stuff done already, and can just take is easy now.

aprilraven said:
...as always, a chick out smarting the guys...and still multi-tasking.... on the phone..and making a grocery list in her head, no doubt!!

actually, he was hiding from her....she was on the phone trying to get her friends to help. her family went without food that evening...no time for a list :mrgreen:

When I was looking throught the DC pics this was one of my favorites as well. Really nice shot!

This one had me look once, twice and a third time until I really got how it was meant and made. I did not get the two-storey-idea at first, but that is because my eyes are crooked or what? Something like that.
Anyhow, actually, the guy is one of the watchmen in that museum, isn't he? And she is a visitor?
Very nice. One that makes me look once, twice, three times :).

great shot JonMikal!
very well spotted :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back