Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Turkey vulture

P1020782sm.jpg

2. I was walking up the road & the Robins & Red-wing blackbirds were making a great fuss. Then I spotted the focus of their attention.

P1020783sm.jpg

3. Something is eating our rose buds.

P1020784sm.jpg

P1020786sm.jpg

P1020789sm.jpg

I'm loving #4. :)

Too bad about your roses! You ever found out who's feeding on them?

That photo of the turkey vulture reminds me of my own attempts to capture birds of prey in our region ... never do I get any closer to them, either, with the equipment I have. Hmph...

Is there any chance to further reduce the highlights on the cat's fur, so it shows in some more detail? Or is it truly blown? It sure DOES look like a cat on the prowl! Good one.

The nicest and most pleasing to the eye is 4.

Too bad about your roses! You ever found out who's feeding on them?

I found a little green worm on a leaf but nothing on the buds.

That photo of the turkey vulture reminds me of my own attempts to capture birds of prey in our region ... never do I get any closer to them, either, with the equipment I have. Hmph...

My longest is a Vivitar series 1 70-210/3.5 & was used for pics 1&2.

Is there any chance to further reduce the highlights on the cat's fur, so it shows in some more detail? Or is it truly blown? It sure DOES look like a cat on the prowl! Good one.

I reduced the highlight so the histogram showed no blown white. The pic was taken from the opposite side of the road & included a utility cabinet so I cropped the pic to eliminate it. Here is a very heavy crop of the same image.

The nicest and most pleasing to the eye is 4.

1-1-1020783.jpg

Thanks all, for your comments.

i love all four of them,they are just wow,my favourite is the first one.

Most reactions

Back