HILARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the mods are actually doing the experiment on us! I can't believe this hasn't been locked! Then again, I guess no rules have been broken here.
Do you think it'll make it to 300? I don't think I've ever seen so much bull sh!t in one thread, but it's pure gold!!!!!!
I'm wondering if it has scared the OP off for good?

You can't polish a turd, unless it's a golden turd!

Polishing turd? I've been popping in this thread a few times, but not really reading through. Everytime I do it seems completely random, pics of people hitting each other with trout, polishing turds, is this just a contest for longest running thread?

20090503-gop-polished-turd.jpg

Did you have safe search on while searching for turds?

Dude--you must have MISSED the Myth Busters episode where they took animal manure, aka "turds", and formed it into spheres, and then POLISHED THE TURDS until they were smooth, round, and shiny!!! I'm not kidding!!! Those two jokers, who on December 6th of this year, had an errant cannonball break through a cinder block wall at the SF PD bomb disposal range, go down a hill, then completely in and then through a house, across a six-lane roadway, and then through a house's wall, upstairs on a weird bounce and crashing through a bedroom where a man was sleeping, then out of the second house, and into the front seat of a parked minivan--all within the confines of the city of San Francisco, CA. Yeah..those two knuckleheads--they POLISHED TURDS, and did a doggone fine job of it too!!

Wow. First response to this thread, but I have to say thanks for some light hearted entertainment. We went in for an Emergency C-Sec on Monday and haven't gotten a lot of sleep since then, but this thread has been entertaining so I appreciate it...FWIW, Mom and Little George are fine...My other one has the Chicken Pox so I'm stuck at home with her. Oh, and the great news is...I've never had it....oh, well, I guess I don't need to have any more kids anyway....

So sad! So you're little girl can't even see her new baby brother???

So sad! So you're little girl can't even see her new baby brother???
She's only two and a half. She's seen him, but the main concern is with my father in law who has bone marrow cancer and is immunocompromised.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed seeing this thread play out over the last day or so....Hilarious, huh?

Oh, and I guess I'll take the advise of the experts and keep my daughter away from my newborn son and father in law, even if it means I have missed the first few days of my son's life...Again, Hilarious, huh?

Dude--you must have MISSED the Myth Busters episode where they took animal manure, aka "turds", and formed it into spheres, and then POLISHED THE TURDS until they were smooth, round, and shiny!!! I'm not kidding!!! Those two jokers, who on December 6th of this year, had an errant cannonball break through a cinder block wall at the SF PD bomb disposal range, go down a hill, then completely in and then through a house, across a six-lane roadway, and then through a house's wall, upstairs on a weird bounce and crashing through a bedroom where a man was sleeping, then out of the second house, and into the front seat of a parked minivan--all within the confines of the city of San Francisco, CA. Yeah..those two knuckleheads--they POLISHED TURDS, and did a doggone fine job of it too!!

Yea, but if they used horse turds they start out as "ROAD APPLES" and already somewhat polished so it doesn't count! Sorry!

This thread sucks.

Has this beat out the "what's the point..." thread yet? This one is sooo much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back