Holocaust Memorial...REPOST (02)

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
Here is another POV:

IMG_1604.jpg

As the post title says, this is a Holocaust Memorial and I am trying tocapture the mood most people will feel when actually standing in frontof this memorial.

Since this memorial is close by, suggestions on crops, POV, etc, are appreciated.

Thank you.

Edits after a few suggestions:

IMG_1604_2.jpg

Added barbwire to left and add some more bluish green to the exposure to add to the mood. I really think the mood is captured better here then previously from this POV. What do you think?

I really like the image! I see and I feel the mood, here the memorial is widely celebrated :(

Watched a documentary on Auschwitz not too long ago, Made a note to travel there some day and have a closer look at the place.
One of my mates' Grandfathers is a survivor of the halocaust and still has the number branding on his arm to this day. He told us about the 'sorting' process and having to watch his brothers get herded off to the gas chambers... Shocking stuff to hear. :(

The second picture is definitely better because of the blue tone you've added. :)

It was a horrible time for the Jews and everyone. My grandfathermade it out of Poland approximatly 3 weeks before Hilter invaded andsafely made it to New York.

These memorials and stories will soon be all that is left as the nextgeneration begins to pass away. It is crucial to keep theirstories alive and to never forget.

Thanks for the comments on the photos.

Most reactions

Back