Homecoming - UWO vs. Windsor, Sept 29/07

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by GoM, Sep 29, 2007.

1. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Western Mustangs Football - The University of Western Ontario vs. The University of Windsor. TD Waterhouse Stadium. London, Ontario. Sept 29, 2007. Final Score - UWO 49 - 0 Windsor UWO's season record: 1-4.

#1 - Windsor Lancer WR Cory Fernandes, overlooking the opposition University of Western Ontario Mustangs. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#2 - The University of Western Ontario Mustangs, stretching before the game. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#3 - The University of Western Ontario Mustangs' pre-game huddle. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#4 - University of Western Ontario QB Michael Faulds, throwing a completion. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#5- University of Western Ontario's Dave Clayton, Randy McAuley and Michael Faulds, celebrating a touchdown. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#6 - University of Western Ontario RB Randy McAuley, catching a pass. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#7 - University of Western Ontario RB Randy McAuley, stiff-arming Windsor Lancer DB Matt Bucknor. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#8 - Windsor Lancer RB CJ Mwalwanda, tackled by the University of Western Ontario Mustangs DB Corey McNair. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#9 - Windsor Lancer RB Daryl Stephenson, breaking for a run. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

#10 - University of Western Ontario QB Michael Faulds, scoring on a QB scramble. UWO won 49-0, Sept 29, 2007.
    [​IMG]

2. just x joey

just x joey TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    love the DOF on #2. great captures.

3. Antarctican

Antarctican TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Looks like a great day for a game, and you captured the action well. I especially like 1 and 2 cuz of the depth of field, and #7 and 10 because they really capture a 'moment' (ie full tilt run, and the split second before the Western player hits the ground).

4. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah....my camera's rather lacking in the aperture department, so there wasnt a whole lot I could do for the action shots to make them stand out from the background a bit more. Oh well, I should have a 40D in the next week or two, after which I save up for a telephoto, after which...