Hong Kong Correctional Services

very nice portraits.. try out once using a larger aperture, say f/1.8 or f/1.6 if your equipment permits : you'll get amazing facial details but these are fair enough ! well taken.

don't listen to him. i don't know of any lenses who resolve maximum sharpness at 1.8 or1.6 more like around f/4, and on some older lenses f/8 for overall sharpness.

what i think sayambhu means is that you get facial details, and a blurred background. and it would be nice to have a slightly more sinister or less in focus background. a pink and blue background really takes away from the feeling of authority that we could be getting from this shot

newrmdmike : you are definitely free to post your suggestions here - but "dont listen to him" sounds rude and silly.

this is the sharpness I got at f/1.4, and its only a part of the entire photograph.

portrait.jpg

please read what I wrote : using a larger aperture ... you'll get amazing facial details - talked about a small f-stop number and did mean a blurred out BG, whether or not its relevant here.

please restrain yourself from making offensive comments the next time. no hard feelings.

cheers !

Most reactions

Back