Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Scene spotted and captured off Rialto Bridge in Venice on 8 April 2009:

krnten2009hotelmarconi.jpg

They might be on their Second Honeymoon?

Interesting scene. Love the colors and textures. That bit of the lamp seems a bit distracting to me... probably mainly because it's just close to the people (not that you could have avoided it).

I also have this overwhelming urge to say "Oh no! THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE SHOT!!! GET THEM OUT!!!" but you have to keep in mind that a lot of photography I take of buildings is for commercial real estate and architecture firms, so I have this tendency to think people in my shots are eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil. So, um, yeah... just ignore me. :lol:

BTW, as an arch. kind of guy... you could have had a BLAST with that building. It's a disaster. :lol: Lots of neat architectural features pretty much going to pot. Once you get done with those EVIL PEOPLE, zoom in and around and focus in on all the interesting bits, funk up the lines to get some cool angles, look for lines that lead into each other at interesting focal points in the frame, etc. Fun stuff... well, for whackos like me anyway.

I'm loving this "active topic" thing... makes it super easy to find your posts! :)

Makes me happy to see at least someone's INTERESTED in finding my posts! :D :D :D
But, like I said, for the time being I must be gone now! Thanks for looking and for commenting at such length though!!!! :hugs:

Makes me happy to see at least someone's INTERESTED in finding my posts! :D :D :D
But, like I said, for the time being I must be gone now! Thanks for looking and for commenting at such length though!!!! :hugs:

My absolute pleasure. Now, of course, that I've found your posts ... I have to be careful not to upset you with any of my useless comments. :lol:

lafoto! its been a while, i've missed you.

who knows maybe they just met last night!? (scandalous) ;)

i love scenes like this.

Pretty cool. So what do you think the story is?-

My best guess;

"Some second honeymoon Gerd, you lock us out of the room and there's only one chair."

"Gerd"?
Why HIM? ;) (That's what my f-i-l is called).
He doesn't look like a typical "Gerd" to me. The sunglasses don't go well enough with that name ;)

Nice one of your visit to Italy Corinna, the colours and shapes are very Venice....I think the couple are Italian and she is complaining about the tourists.

"Gerd"?
He doesn't look like a typical "Gerd" to me. The sunglasses don't go well enough with that name ;)

Nice one of your visit to Italy Corinna, the colours and shapes are very Venice....I think the couple are Italian and she is complaining about the tourists.

Okay-okay-okay... New scenario;

Jerri - "Some second honeymoon Ben, you lock us out of the room and there's only one chair."

Ben - "Yes dear. That's our karma for complaining about the Italians. I must admit, these Italian sunglasses are really nice."

this rialto bridge? ;)

21.jpg

no problemo, all done :)

didnt pay attention to the file size I had it on my hosted server

and ps..

La Foto..

love that shot, the story really makes it I think, a beautiful place

Vudoo4u2, no, that's not Rialto anywhere in your photo, I'm not even sure the town is Venice. Doesn't look like it at all. Nowhere. I did not manage to get any photo of the very bridge myself, but then also thought by myself "Why?" It has been photographed millions of times before, or painted or what ... I did take a photo of a painting of said bridge, though (as were on offer on ever so many stands where vendors sell souvenirs to the multitude of tourists):

rialto600x400.jpg

If you put "Venice Rialto" into Google Images, you should get to see it thousands of times, too.

I absolutely love the picture! While I understand manaheim's issue with the people, in my opinion (which should mean nothing to the talent on this forum :D) the people make the shot.

I find myself drawn in wondering who they are and what they are talking about. Especially considering the romance the location envokes.

Very nice photo indeed!

"Gerd"?

Okay-okay-okay... New scenario;

Jerri - "Some second honeymoon Ben, you lock us out of the room and there's only one chair."

Ben - "Yes dear. That's our karma for complaining about the Italians. I must admit, these Italian sunglasses are really nice."

Okay, not funny. How about;

"Gualtiero, this exile, it is so small."

"But Margherita, we are in, 'the love', are we not?"

???

Most reactions

Back