trains

nrois02

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the train came right as we were leaving and i had about 3 seconds to set up but i think the came out really well. which one do you like the best and what do you like about them? these were done with a nikon d80 lens is nikkor 18-70 1:3.5-4.5 @ f25 open for about 5 seconds
DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

i like this one the best!
DSC_0106.jpg

I think I share your own view on which to like best. Also I like the third the best. The first is so much only a HINT of a train, it could even be overlooked. The second is quite clearly a train passing by, no doubts about that, but some of the highlights got too bright, as you can see. So the last one has a) the red colour of the backlights in it, which adds another colour to the picture, and b) leaves no doubt about a train having past and c) looks the most properly exposed.

yeah it was fun doing it but i literally had no time to set up. i put the camera down choose the f stop and then had to shoot. and one went by then i turned the camera around to photograph the next one and the last one was turnning it back around. haha all in about 30 seconds. but yeah that one is the best. 2nd is to bright and 1st is to low.

Most reactions

Back