How can I check shutter count on my D7100 ?

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How can I find the shutter count on my D7100 ?

Or you can set your camera to make a JPEG photo and look in the MakerNote section of the EXIF data for that photo.

ScreenShot006.png

what hell
Error, no shutter count information in this file.Are you uploading a edited/resized jpg file? The shutter count information may removed by photo editing software, even resize your photo. We encourage you to upload a raw file or a jpg file directly from your camera.

Shutter count:

Upload time:
File name:
Camera model name:
Exposure compensation:
Exposure Time:
Flash mode:
Focal length:
F number:
ISO:
URL:

2014-10-19 00:14:51.0
DSC_5871_3530.JPG
NIKON D7100
1/6400
Did Not Fire
50.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 75.0 mm)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

generally speaking, does anyone really worry about their shutter count or is this something you look up for curiousity?

It's kinda like the odometer in your car. For most, it's just a number as you can't really 'service' the shutter, just replace it.

It may come into play if you go to sell it.

well. eight months eight thousand shutters so it should be good for a 170 months or so..

^^ shutter count is often requested by a buyer if you are selling your camera so they get an idea how well loved it was

^^ shutter count is often requested by a buyer if you are selling your camera so they get an idea how well loved it was
And thats why I needed this info...........bye, bye D7100 :(

And thats why I needed this info...........bye, bye D7100 :(
why not just keep it, are you worried about having too many cameras?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back