How can I check shutter count on my D7100 ?

Thought you loved your D7100 ^^

off topic a little but, I don't feel I have gotten anywhere near the potential out of my 7100 as I am still restricted to only a few lenses (and not real great ones at that). so I think I will probably concentrate more on looking for upgrades searching for used high end lenses before moving up camera wise least in a dslr. Like I thought about if I would buy a 810 or something next for a dslr. But it would put me kind of in the boat I am in now. I would have a nice camera but without the ability to get the most out of it is capable of. It isn't so much I care about the camera but I need to start thinking more about what is attached to it and I am not a gear head at all so... Far as need the cash, man do I hear ya. I just hate selling stuff I always feel like im not moving forward because i am giving up something to get something. consider me a collector I still have a rifle I bought when I was a teenager.

Thought you loved your D7100 ^^
More then you would ever know.
Was in NY state in a glass museum in Corning and in 2 parks, got some very nice shots there.
I think the D7100 is one of the best crop sensored camera in the world and maybe the best...........but its a cropped sensor camera and I was lusting too long after FX....................too long, the D610 was almost what I wanted but the AF system on it is just not as good as the D7100's
But now we have new options :586:
Nikons attempt to move their users to FX is calling my name and I find it impossible to resist, not because I need to but because I want to.

d750? I will admit it is tempting. just myself don't have the lenses I would want to move up with (or the cash to make it all happen)

d750? I will admit it is tempting. just myself don't have the lenses I would want to move up with (or the cash to make it all happen)
Got rid of my DX lenses a long time ago, was ready for this move a while now, just waited for the right camera to apear and now it has :)
Only few more days to wait (I hope) and then I will pull the trigger on the new camera :)

What was your d7100 shutter count?

Got rid of my DX lenses a long time ago, was ready for this move a while now, just waited for the right camera to apear and now it has :)
Only few more days to wait (I hope) and then I will pull the trigger on the new camera :)

Can ye get yer shutter count clocked like in a car lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back