How could I use Microsoft Photo Info?

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by kombizz, Jan 27, 2007.

1. kombizz

kombizz TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    After I read about the new software from Microsoft about "Photo Info", I downloaded it's s/w.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/prophoto/photoinfo.mspx

Then it said I need another piece of s/w in order that the first program works. Then I downloaded the second one which was Microsoft .Net Framework runtime version 2.0.

Now I tried to use the "Photo Info", but not sure how could I use it? In their Readme site says:

'After running Setup, a new “Photo Info” item appears in the file context menu in Windows Explorer. (Microsoft Photo Info can only be accessed from within Windows Explorer; it does not appear separately in the Windows Start Menu.)'

First of all the “Photo Info” item DID NOT appear in the file context menu in my Windows Explorer. Secondly I DO NOT know how I use it.

Therefore I would like to ask from those people who might use that s/w for their help.

Thank you

2. Lars Leber

Lars Leber TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    It only appears when you right-click one of the supported image file types within Windows Explorer.