How do I stop being a noob on here?

primefactor123

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been a TPF noob for quite some time. How much time do I have to spend on here to move up?

Thread moved to the proper section - please keep an eye on the category you are posting in to make sure that the thread content is suitable.

As for the under-title its purely based on post count and is only a very casual thing, no one really takes it all that seriously.
You can gain subscriber status by donating to the site, which will also let you use the subscriber subsection (hidden from view); though in all honestly very little actually gets posted there. It does have some relaxed rules (you can talk about guns, religion, politics etc....) though that doesn't mean you can fight in there.

You have been here since Christmas, so your "quite some time" is about 3 weeks. There are quite a few people here who have been members for 10 years, so more than 520 weeks for them. I have a sneaking suspicion that if you hang around here for another couple months you will no longer be a noob, but I'm not actually sure where the post count as opposed to the timeline of membership kicks in.

Welcome to TPF!

When I crossed 120 posts the status line changed.

I'll try and spend more time on here. I really enjoy it. Even though it says I'm a noob, I'm a bit of a TPF junkie. LOL

Heh. This is my third day home sick from work, wicked sinus infection that, suffice it to say, is enough to make doing anything productive problematic, but not enough to prevent me from attempting to stave-off boredom on the Internet.

Become a supporting member and you can set your own description.

Most reactions

Back