How do you make your photography portfolio?

imtravy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I am using 500px and I actually love it, but what sites do you guys use or can suggest?

imtravy said:
So I am using 500px and I actually love it, but what sites do you guys use or can suggest?

I'd suggest putting it on a personal website with your own domain. That's what most people see as a portfolio nowadays. I did that within the past few months (link in signature). I guess 500px has a portfolio builder that they'll host and allow you to buy your own domain. It's not the most original, but they look pretty decent and would make a serviceable portfolio.

imtravy said:

I'd suggest putting it on a personal website with your own domain. That's what most people see as a portfolio nowadays. I did that within the past few months (link in signature). I guess 500px has a portfolio builder that they'll host and allow you to buy your own domain. It's not the most original, but they look pretty decent and would make a serviceable portfolio.

I agree do your own personal site and own domain. Check out squarespace.com and try building one with the free trial. Squarespace is extremely easy to use.

You should also check out squarebook.com

There's a 10 day free trial. I think it's a little newer, but has some cool features and seems simple to use. They have an option to use your own domain name too.

Most reactions

Back