Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...the 'celebrities' recognize YOU???

I say 'celebrities' like that because he was a local celebrity sort of....one of our radio DJ's for the Radio Group radio stations (there are 7 stations that are part of the radio group).

I happen to be on the forum that one of the stations started a few months back...I was the very first non-Radio Group employee to become a member. :p I was a bit active at first, but the forum itself didn't become active, so I haven't even been back in a couple of months.

....but Today, the Radio Group was doing a broadcast from the Grand Opening of my parents Lumberyard, and they sent a DJ named Mark Baker, who does the midday show on the station I listen to. I was there taking pictures of everything, including them setting up for the broadcast....Mark looks at me and goes "You're core17, aren't you????" :shock: He recognized me from my avatar on the forum! (my avatar is the pic Joe took of me really close up that's really high key) I thought that was AWESOME! I talked to him and his assistant Cindy quite a bit between interviews, and had a really good time. I got a lot of pictures of the entire grand opening, so I'll probably be up late editing them when I get home from work tonight. :p

I wish I didn't have to leave! But, I have to leave for work in about 10 minutes, and I still have to get ready. :grumpy:

Just felt like telling y'all about that....it was fun!

did you all talk about me?

hey, wow.

he must like you :)

i ran into a German movie actor recently while shopping, but he did not recognise me ;) .. well, "ran into" is the wrong phrase ... I almost stepped onto his wife's tiny dog ... so that is how we happend to exchange a few words :p

I have met a few well known people and a couple not so well known sports people through my parents. I am not a name dropper type so never really say anything about it. One day I was out and about with some friends. And we happen to walk by a local pub with outdoor seats. As we were going by, a guy yells out, "hey ben, how been doing?". And we talked for a few minutes mostly about him getting together with my parents. Anyway as we were down the sidewalk a bit, all my buds were like you know him?? They were like how come you didn't say anything before. My reply was. Would you have believed me if I had. They all said NO. :)

Most reactions

Back