How to clean L lens and 5d mark 2?!

This guy is really missing out. He could clean so much more... mobile phones, laptop computers, plugged-in toasters... the list goes on and on. ;-)

I'm guessing Mr. Clean Camera has the equipment insured and just filed a claim...he dropped it in the lake, or maybe the ocean...

I haven't laughed like that since the Howard Stern gag whereby they phoned two pizza places and unbeknownst to the pizza dudes connected them to place an order...cried laughing.

Oh my gosh. Why would he ruin a camera like that?

Apparently I'm not living right if people have the disposable income to be able to clean a camera like this

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Apparently I'm not living right if people have the disposable income to be able to clean a camera like this

He probably hates his camera. I think he did it on purpose.

I should only hope it was purposeful and he didn't think it was legitimately a way to clean it...if it was then, well; maybe he learned something here

I should only hope it was purposeful and he didn't think it was legitimately a way to clean it...if it was then, well; maybe he learned something here

Naaah. I'm with bratkinson, he dropped it in the water, and either had insurance or didn't and thought "hey, I could make a cool youtube video. Funny as all hell though.

I'm in the "top rack of the dishwasher" crowd. ;)

My guess is the camera and lens belong to his obnoxious brother-in-law.

Most reactions

Back