How to make a sequence photo

Well I've never done one, but if I think about it, I'd have the camera on a tripod and in burst mode (obviously). Take a burst. Then arrange the burst in order in different layers in photoshop. Then use layer masks and paint in the rider/subject on each layer, leaving the background layer as-is.

There may be a quicker/easier way of doing it, but yeah.

Well I've never done one, but if I think about it, I'd have the camera on a tripod and in burst mode (obviously). Take a burst. Then arrange the burst in order in different layers in photoshop. Then use layer masks and paint in the rider/subject on each layer, leaving the background layer as-is.

There may be a quicker/easier way of doing it, but yeah.

Sounds like the simplest way to me hah... Im sure there are tons of tuts on the net and youtube if you search around a bit.

Im not sure that youre supposed to post a photo directly in a thread here even if you do note that its not yours :confused: but rather provide a link to said photo.

The one you have posted couldve/shouldve probably excluded some frames so they werent overlapping like that.. sortve cluttering and distracting.

Just thinking about this again... is there a layer blending mode that will only show up differences and where stuff is the same it won't change?

The simplest way to get sequence of photographs is that you have to put your camera on a stand and capture all the photographs sequentially. Now make different layers in Photoshop and arrange those all layers like you want.

You can also use the same trick to make slightly busy street look empty. Take several frames, use the empty part of the pictures and combine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back