How to make JPEG out of .doc file

If something is posted online, anyone has right to copy them for personal usage. Internet is open to public...
:lmao:

I guess all of the books in a library are in the public domain too, since the library is open to the public and all...

Maybe I should start making copies of all my CDs and DVDs. For my own personal use, mind you, but copies nonetheless.

Tyler and Sparky,

Today, With your help and guidence, I found out that I am not good enough to live in this world and I am turning myself in. The world will be a better place w/o me...

Here is an image link for you: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3169/3111720610_76fd0c0aa9_o.png

Copyright infringers are always able to come up with some kind of justification for stealing other peoples intellectual property.

Commercial use of stolen intellectual property has nothing to do with infringement. In other words, even personal use is sufficient to violate someone's copyright.

However, there is the "Fair Use' doctrine but, The US Copyright offices notes:

The distinction between fair use and infringement may be unclear and not easily defined. There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission. Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.
(my emphasis)

Further on they note:

The safest course is always to get permission from the copyright owner before using copyrighted material.
(my emphasis)

U.S. Copyright Office - Fair Use

Tyler and Sparky,

Today, With your help and guidence, I found out that I am not good enough to live in this world and I am turning myself in. The world will be a better place w/o me...

bye :cheers:

Regardless of what you think you're doing, you're stealing images from people.

I can find albums for free on the internet, and I can download them illegally. You can do the same thing with images. They're owned by someone, produced by someone. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you can download it for personal use and do what you want with it. Why don't you bookmark the site rather than download the image?

Oh, fer Chriss fricking steaks o hey tyler, come on get real man--if a page is displayed on my monitor, using my electricity and my internet account, and the facilities of my internet service provider, if I want the image, I'll feel free to download it, or screen cap it. I don't give a s'h'i+ about doing it either...and neither does anybody else with a normal sense of right and wrong....a lecture from Mr. Sticky Bud on what is legal and what is illegal is the absolute APEX of hypocrisy....good Gawd....

Regardless of what you think you're doing, you're stealing images from people.

I can find albums for free on the internet, and I can download them illegally. You can do the same thing with images. They're owned by someone, produced by someone. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you can download it for personal use and do what you want with it. Why don't you bookmark the site rather than download the image?

Oh, fer Chriss fricking steaks o hey tyler, come on get real man--if a page is displayed on my monitor, using my electricity and my internet account, and the facilities of my internet service provider, if I want the image, I'll feel free to download it, or screen cap it. I don't give a s'h'i+ about doing it either...and neither does anybody else with a normal sense of right and wrong....a lecture from Mr. Sticky Bud on what is legal and what is illegal is the absolute APEX of hypocrisy....good Gawd....

Riddle me this, Derrel... Since when have I not been the definitive moral compass for all Americans to strive to? :sexywink:

Tyler may be a criminal and not realize it. I just took a look in my Temporary Internet Files folder and there are a bunch of JPG's there that were "copied" from pages I visited. I suspect Tyler's computer also has a bunch of "copied" images as well :D.

I clear my private browsing data each time I finish browsing. Nice try though, home slice.

Just use the freaking snipping tool provided by Windows, and "save as" to your hearts content.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back