How to make similar effect like this

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by yoku, Sep 12, 2010.

1. yoku

yoku TPF Noob!

Here are some pics for that effect with highly saturated and contracst feeling,but not exaggerated.These pics are obviously pretty similar in the retouching method,maybe the same action , preset and etc.
    I have tried a lot times but cann't find the way.
    Guys you have any idea or you have the similar action/presets?Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. timbearden

timbearden TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    A few can be done by using the levels in photoshop. If you bring the blacks in, that would help some as some of the images that the darks are too dark. Also, you mentioned saturation. That will help a bit. You could also isolate certain colors and bump those up as well.

Some of the images are over sharpened. You could create another layer in photoshop of the same image and place a unsharp mask on it with a level of your preference, maybe around 40%. Set to luminosity. Set opacity. Then merge.

Other ways would be to duplicate layer, use a high pass filter and convert that layer to overlay. Set opacity and merge.

The first one reminds me of a badly done HDR, as the colors are a bit strange. The fifth one looks like it too, but definitely has been sharpened.

3. KmH

KmH Helping photographers learn to fish Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Please, do not post photos you do not own exclusive copyright too. Thank you.

From TPF's Rules and Regulations: The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - FAQ

Posting a link is the acceptable way to refer other forum members to someone else's photo's.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  4. Steve01

Steve01 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    When you post 6 different images and ask something like "how was this done" you're not likely to get many if any replies.

Post 1 image at a time and ask specific questions about a specific technique.

Just trying to be helpful.