How to send a polite "EFF YOU" to someone who you would think would know better...

I always liked the idea of sending a photo of the FUee (if available) with the eyes burned out - kind of voodoo-ish.

:lmao:

Great, I just love listening to women bitching about whatever the most recent minor inconvenience in their lives was just because it's jam week.

Actually... I kinda lied.

It's literally JUST... post "jam week" (Is that in reference to the color or to the action?... or maybe consistency........) -- It's more the fact that I've had a sh*t 2 weeks in general.

AND THERE'S NO WINE IN MY HOUSE.

Had I received that post wine... I may have simply ignored the whole thing.

But there's no wine.

...and Keith isn't home with the wine for another hour.

:cheers:

Yes, we all read basically the same version of your admitted PMS-induced rant from Trish Redda, and others a few weeks back. It was all over reditt, and the click-baitr photo sites.

DON'T GIVE YOUR WORK AWAY FOR FREE : photography

People looking for free shoots from people who put it out there that they have a camera and web site. It's the norm nowadays.

It's called an "offer". Just rejecting it is enough. Unless one needs source material for a blog post. Or a forum post. Then another self-absorbed, lengthy, indignant and defiant open letter of rejection and disdain is in order. We get it. She got it. You gave it to her good.

You sent a polite "eff you" letter to her. But then felt the need to follow it up with something longer and more righteously indignant. It made a great post on TPF, it really did. But the series of "eff you" e-mails sent to Fit Pregnancy magazine was more entertaining. It had a lot more "polite EFF YOU" , and it was with a bigger fish, Fit Pregnancy magazine, which is part of a huge publishing empire.

I would definitely go out and secure a big supply of wine for yourself!

Last edited:
Your a bit of a phsyco i wouldn't want get on the wrong side of you :)

hot.jpg

http://meganjoy.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/hot.jpg

...the best part of that correspondence,was,just how professional the "Eff off" was.I wonder if she ,yet,has figured through it ,all to realize she was told to "Eff off".Very nicely played!! :cheer::clap::cheer::clap::headbang:

...the best part of that correspondence,was,just how professional the "Eff off" was.I wonder if she ,yet,has figured through it ,all to realize she was told to "Eff off".Very nicely played!! :cheer::clap::cheer::clap::headbang:

:lol: Thank you, thank you. ::takes a bow:: :lmao:

I'm trying to figure out why you would explain what your business model is to her.

First, it's none of her business how you plan on making money. Second, you weren't going to take the gig so, PMS and lack of wine notwithstanding, it's an absolute waste of time and energy.

I dunno', I just don't see a point in doing it...

I'm trying to figure out why you would explain what your business model is to her.

First, it's none of her business how you plan on making money. Second, you weren't going to take the gig so, PMS and lack of wine notwithstanding, it's an absolute waste of time and energy.

Maybe the color of the Jeep she own's clashes with the woman's drapes?

Well, yeah, if she's PMS'ing, I could understand that being a potentially volatile situation...

I don't own a Jeep at all. That's why I'm angry.

:lol:

Aha.. mystery solved! And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us pesky kids and that meddling dog.

Aha.. mystery solved! And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us pesky kids and that meddling dog.

I'd be more forgiving if there was a cat involved.

I love cats.

Well when we first put the detective agency together we tried the cat thing, didn't work out so well. First we spent a lot of time in abandoned buildings, which are just full of mice and other things that kitties like to chase. Very hard to keep the critter on task with all of those distractions. The second and probably even larger concern was that we spent an inordinate amount of time packed into that tiny van and almost never popped for a motel room. Needless to say no matter what kitty litter you chose, this is a very bad situation indeed.

The cats really hated scooby snacks, which just killed our product placement. Worst of all is that when we finally did discover that the ghost/monster was really just some curmudgeon trying to perpetrate a real estate scam, the cats were just really terrible at feigning surprise. They pretty much all acted like they really didn't give a crap.

Of course all of that was bad enough, but the real truth is that none of the cats would have anything to do with Shaggy. He smelled funny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back