How to watermark?

How did hubby get it? I want to start watermarking myself.

i use picture shark for it.

Hey made it in PS as a layer and then saved it so all I have to do is copy paste it to my images.
He said there is a better way to do it and will figure it out when he has had some sleep ;)

there are several ways that you can watermark quickly and efficiently.

One way is to go on the internet and purchase a program that is able to batch process your pictures ( so you don't have to go one by one)

The other way, which makes more sense to me is to use photoshop. What you need to do here is create a new action. First copy all your images so you don't mess up your good ones. Then, open one image that you want to watermark. Then, open the actions window and press the record button. Then create a layer with your watermark image and do all the opactity changes/font adjustments while you are recording. Flatten the image and then press the stop button. To do the same thing to 10, 20, or 1000 pictures, all you need to do is go to file, batch processing. Choose the action, the folders and the output format. The rest should be easy.

Remember, the photoshop technique will work best on a bunch of images that are the same size. Also, try to bevel the edges and use a combination of white/grey and black so your watermark actually shows up on all the images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back