Howdy!

Rubix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. I'm new to the forums and thought I would introduce myself. I am known as Rubix. I hail from Charleston, SC and plan on getting an education in photography at a local college here. I have included a couple of shots I have taken of the Arther Ravenell, Jr Bridge. Any and all critiques are welcomed and taken into consideration. I have a few more shots, but want to start off with these to see what happens.

The first one here is me looking up at a pilon. I wasn't able to get directly over it, as it is blocked off. I tried my best and this is was the result is.

Bridgepilon.jpg

and here is another one of the pilon. It might be the same one, i'm not too sure, though. The only thing I don't like about this one is the stupid light pole. I couldn't find a way around it so its in there.

DSC00825.jpg

Thanks all for the views and critiques. :D

Hello and welcome! They appear to be pretty good but they are a little larger than my monitor can show all at once. Most folks resize to 800x600 or vice-versa.

Ok, I didn't realize people might not be able to see them. I will resize and adjust.

welcome, the bridge shots look good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back