I almost deleted this one

Ian63

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
westynimages.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a grab shot. I was on the monorail in Seattle; I happened to have my camera to my eye when the train came to a stop. I am fascinated with all the different expressions and how each one of them appears to be framed.
Metro.jpg

Not exactly the best sale strategy in the title but the shot in itself is quite good. I'd try croping out the person going out of the frame in the low right corner out of the image, and maybe add a very subtle vignette and slightly boost the contrast a little. Other than that, I'll agree that you got lucky on the expressions, and it's a nice picture overall for a "grab shot". Good work!

Hmmmm I didn't notice the person "exiting stage left". I guess I have been focused on the peeps I can see in the photo. Thx all for your comments.

Pleasure's for me, if you want a little advice, when you're taking the shot ( and reviewing them ), try to pass your eyes on the edge of the frame on every side clockwise (right up left down). Certain details that you didn't see at first may pop out ( for example, a piece of grass out of focus in front of your beautiful macro flower) and you can retake the shot on the scene, instead of going home and realize you missed that shot because of that f***** piece of grass. That happened to me way too many time.

Kinda funny, there are 3 guys that look like they could all be different versions of themselves with various states beards/facial hair and hats and glasses/sunglasses.

Cool shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back