I am a NEWBIE and ready to learn (criticism for improvement pls)

I don't feel like the vignette is helping in these. And in photography, if it doesn't help, it hurts.

Original #1 could have been a good shot... recompose to lose the shoulder flower and use a larger aperture to reduce the distraction of the window elements... edit out the blue cast caused by the shade.... and I think it'd be a good shot.

I don't feel like the vignette is helping in these. And in photography, if it doesn't help, it hurts.

Original #1 could have been a good shot... recompose to lose the shoulder flower and use a larger aperture to reduce the distraction of the window elements... edit out the blue cast caused by the shade.... and I think it'd be a good shot.

I posted the original of #1 (try to check page 1) I would be glad if what will be its result with others PP ;)

now I know how vignette is, It really doesn't help really..... well I will just keep on playing my cam ;)

Ok... So here is what I did.

Jason365-8608-2.jpg

And I never (well just about never) use the vignettingthat is in the program. I like to frame my subject with it and from what I can tell Lightroom only centers the vignetting

Jason365--31.jpg

Ok... So here is what I did.

Jason365-8608-2.jpg

And I never (well just about never) use the vignettingthat is in the program. I like to frame my subject with it and from what I can tell Lightroom only centers the vignetting

Jason365--31.jpg

Thanks a bunch, I am really learning and will put it in mind and take note of it also.... again thanks thanks thanks :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back